Do you ever wonder what makes a model look so model-like? Do you ever wonder how models keep their glow? How their skin always looks great? The secret is in the make up bag.
But what is exactly is in a model’s make up bag? Real Style Models share their beauty secrets with Design Detroit so that we can share them with you.
Tiffany, featured above, changes her routine in the spring and uses
1. Bare Essentials Bronzer, color Warmth
Make sure you have a great brush to apply bronzer to ensure a balanced look
2. Raspberry & Sketch eyeshadow by Mac which looks great when skin is slightly tanned
3. Forget me Nots nail color by Essie. which is a great bold pink for this season’s floral trend.
Nicolena, featured on the right, has gone out on a limb this spring, playing with lip color. Usually loving her nude lip colors, Nicolena is using
1. Luxury Gloss in Spice Apple and Vivid Desire. This gloss has a lacquer finish, with long lasting power.
2. Lemon Grass Nourishing Creme- This product replenishes minerals natural, especially on heels and elbows.
3. Kohl Black Liner- Nicolena defines her eyes in the summer but avoids heavy shadows.
Nicolena favorite products can be found at Deyo, in Birmingham.
Wendy, featured on the left, recommends a tinted moisturizer with a good SPF all summer…
1. Wendy’s latest find: Intellishade w/SPF 45 by Revision. It adjusts to whatever your skin color is at the time, which makes it easy with the varying degrees of tan that we may get in the summer.
2. Creme blush for the dewy effect giving a glow, bronzed skin. Mac’s Something Special is a great color for warm weather.
3. Lighter make-up in the summer just seems right to me, so to compensate for less color around the eyes, I like a dramatic lash instead…Benefit’s They’re Real mascara gives a lot of drama to the eyes without a lot of work.
Tinted moisturizer, a warm creme blush on cheeks and sexy lashes…and you’re good to go! Oh yes, don’t forget a bit of Mac’s It’s a Wow on the lips to complete your summer look!!!
Cynthia, Real Style model featured on the right, changes her routine up and really focuses on skin care. Cynthia recommends the following products which she finds to be light and effective.
Whatever your ethnicity or age, spring is the perfect time to examine your make up bag. Throw away old make up, clean your brushes and dive into some new spring cosmetics to lighten your look and look like a model.